Login as a User

what is buprenex

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what is buprenex

Asked: 2020-01-26 22:23:23

It pains me to say but I've come to the realization that I am addicted to opioids. It happened so fast. It's like one day I went in for a root canal and the next day I couldn't get out of bed if I didn't pop a pill. This has been going on for a year and I can see the negative impact it's had on my family and the people I care about. That's why I want to get started with treatment. I've heard a few things about buprenex and I'm wondering if it's worth it for someone like me?

Answered: 2020-01-27 09:15:28

Buprenex is short for buprenorphine, which is a long-acting opioid that's used successfully in opioid withdrawal maintenance. Please take advantage of the opportunity to use this treatment plan if possible. It could change your life for the better.

Answered: 2020-01-27 03:38:03

Anything that may help you to live a healthier and more fulfilling life is worth it. Buprenex, which is the brand name for buprenorphine, can help you do that. This medication has helped many people like you who struggled with opioid addiction. Go for it brother!

Answered: 2020-01-28 12:27:49

Buprenex is not a good medication. It makes you feel bad and it's really awful for you.

Answered: 2020-01-28 06:50:17

Buprenex, also known as buprenorphine, will help you with your recovery process. If you take this medication as prescribed by your doctor, you will see that your withdrawal symptoms aren't as painful and uncomfortable. I'm wishing you all the best with this. It seems like you've had a rough go of it but embracing treatment could help you recover and feel much better overall.

Answered: 2020-01-27 01:54:19

I took Buprenex, or buprenorphine, when I was addicted to heroin. It helped me control my withdrawal symptoms and avoid relapsing, which was super important. I hope you experience the same benefits.

We want to listen to your answers