Login as a User

what re the long term side effects of suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what re the long term side effects of suboxone

Asked: 2019-10-11 03:29:48

Hello, guys. I started to use Suboxone around six months ago when I was in rehab and now it’s hard to stop. What are the main long-term side effects of using Suboxone? I know that it’s supposed to be way lighter than heroin and I don’t abuse it, but what can I feel if I use it for several years? Does it have any withdrawal symtoms?

Answered: 2019-10-13 01:43:41

It doesn’t really matter. Not of these symptoms is any worst than being addicted. Would you rather continue to be addicted to something so harmful as heroin? I bet that you don’t.

Answered: 2019-10-11 19:29:05

I used Suboxone for around three years and the side effects were not severe. Other posters are right, though, you may feel different. It really depends a lot on the person because nobody’s body is the same. My friend suffered from withdrawal.

Answered: 2019-10-12 03:16:49

Yes, Casper, there are some problems that may appear if you use it for a long time. It’s hard to get addicted to suboxone and almost impossible to overdose from it, but you can suffer from several symptoms if you use it for years straight. Suboxone can cause constipation, nausea, insomnia, fever, teary eyes, low blood pressure, dizziness, confusion, restlessness and anxiety in the long term. You can also suffer from withdrawal syndrome after taking for several years. Withdrawal can cause depression, anxiety, fatigue, muscle pain, loss of libido and even psychosis. Use this drug carefully and always visit the doctor.

Answered: 2019-10-12 21:25:25

Don’t be afraid of using Suboxone if you need to. Yes, it can have some withdrawal symptoms, but most of them were pretty mild compared to using illegal drugs. You will probably be better off if you follow your treatment.

Answered: 2019-10-11 08:41:08

Suboxone can cause some side effects such as dizziness, insomnia and nausea. If you use it for several years straight, you may end up feeling some withdrawal symptoms. They are way less harsh than the ones from heroin or even morphine but can last several weeks.

We want to listen to your answers