Login as a User

when is the best time to take a suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. when is the best time to take a suboxone

Asked: 2019-12-29 06:05:57

I've been on heroin for five years. I'm about to die if I don't stop, so I'm going to try suboxone treatment. What time of day will I be taking these meds?

Answered: 2019-12-30 14:07:58

How about never? Suboxone is a scam, just like every other opioid out there.

Answered: 2019-12-31 03:12:20

I've just successfully completed suboxone treatment, which is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Now the test is staying sober. Anyway, my doctor had me wait 24 hours after my last dose of heroin but your situation may be different. Check with your doctor to confirm what will be best for you.

Answered: 2019-12-31 02:36:56

This is really a question for your doctor, as he or she will be the one setting up your treatment plan and therefore your scheduled doses. This depends on when your last dosage of opioids was, with different guidelines for each drug. Ask your doctor for more information and you can go from there.

Answered: 2019-12-29 21:49:10

My brother was addicted to heroin for a year, and he did suboxone treatment last year. They had him start taking suboxone 18 hours after his last dose of heroin. I'm not a doctor but maybe they would do the same for you. I suppose it depends on every specific case and patient though.

Answered: 2019-12-29 17:08:30

Medical professionals recommend you wait 12-24 hours after your last dose of heroin to take suboxone. Your doctor will adhere to these guidelines as they set up your treatment schedule. Good luck on your recovery.

We want to listen to your answers