Login as a User

where to fill suboxone prescription

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. where to fill suboxone prescription

Asked: 2019-03-11 03:17:30

My daughter has began rehab for her addiction to opiates. I am so proud of her! Her doctor gave her a prescription for suboxone but I am unsure where to get this filled. Where do I go to fill a suboxone prescription?

Answered: 2019-03-12 11:09:19

Congratulations to your daughter! I know from experience how hard that first step can be. If she has a prescription, she should be able to go to any pharmacy to get it filled.

Answered: 2019-03-12 12:43:54

Beware of the local pharmacy. There are some pharmacies that are refusing to carry suboxone. This is sad but true. Protest people!

Answered: 2019-03-11 04:34:33

To keep her from feeling any insecurities, I would ask if the clinic has a pharmacy. This way she is sure to get her medication without any strife.

Answered: 2019-03-11 13:32:15

Your best bet would be the clinics pharmacy or check at your local hospital. Different pharmacies are deciding if they will or will not carry this drug.

Answered: 2019-03-12 04:40:05

I've noticed a common thread in all these answers. Pharmacies are unfortunately deciding if they want to fill these prescriptions or not. The law is not clear really and the DEA are just trying to do their job. I found a great resource that I think will enlighten us all. Click on the following link. https://drugabuse.com/the-vicious-attack-against-suboxone-continues/

We want to listen to your answers