Login as a User

where to place suboxone under tongue

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. where to place suboxone under tongue

Asked: 2019-08-25 06:10:40

I'm struggling to take my suboxone strip. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Answered: 2019-08-25 10:07:46

Suboxone strips should be placed under the tongue, near the base and to the right or left of the center. If you continue to struggle with this process, tell your doctor. They are there to help you and ensure you have success with this treatment plan.

Answered: 2019-08-26 20:49:00

I'm having the same problem! The doctor told me to place the strip under my tongue near the base on either side. It feels a bit funny at first but hopefully I'll get used to it soon. I just try to relax before I do it and stay patient. I hope that helps you.

Answered: 2019-08-26 02:33:13

Patience is a virtue, especially when you're taking suboxone. You need to wait for it to completely dissolve under your tongue, so I would recommend distracting yourself while you're at it. Read a book or watch TV to make the time go by faster and keep yourself on track for your treatment.

Answered: 2019-08-25 20:30:11

Don't take it at all, it's garbage.

Answered: 2019-08-26 12:59:23

I know it's hard, but you don't want to move, chew or swallow the strip once it's under your tongue. You need to leave it alone until it dissolves so that the medication can do it's job and properly get into your system for the best effectiveness.

We want to listen to your answers