Login as a User

which is better suboxone or zubsolv

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. which is better suboxone or zubsolv

Asked: 2019-08-04 05:10:57

After an initial meeting with a doctor about my opiod issue, I learned that there are several drugs on the market that can help me. I tended to sway toward suboxone and zubsolv but need a little help deciding. Which is better, suboxone or zubsolv?

Answered: 2019-08-06 04:23:40

Suboxone has an interesting texture because it is a film that you put in your mouth and dissolve. It does have slighlty more of the drug because the body doesn’t process it as well.

Answered: 2019-08-06 00:19:33

I have had friends that have used both to kick their habits. Both drugs seemed to work similar and I heard no complaints except they taste a little funny in your mouth. I would discuss this with my doctor in order to choose the right one for you.

Answered: 2019-08-05 10:38:53

From my own experience, I found that both drugs work the same. I chose zubsolv because of it being a small tablet that dissolves and it was cheaper. The taste wasn’t bad and it worked.

Answered: 2019-08-05 03:34:44

This is certainly a question for your doctor not a forum community. All we can give you are our opinions. My opinion is talk with your doctor.

Answered: 2019-08-04 07:10:41

According to what I have read, the two drugs are pretty interchangeable. Suboxone is given in the form of a film that dissolves in your mouth while zubsolv is a small tablet that dissolves under your tongue. The biggest difference is that zubsolv has a better bioavailablity than suboxone meaning your body can better absorb it. A great link to look at is https://www.choosehelp.com/topics/drug-rehab/suboxone-in-drug-rehab-a-more-humane-detox-off-of-heroin-or-pain-pills. Gives a good breakdown of both drugs.

We want to listen to your answers