Login as a User

why does suboxone taste so foul

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. why does suboxone taste so foul

Asked: 2020-01-23 12:58:37

Hey guys, my friend has to take suboxone and he told me that it tastes really foul. Why do you guys think that this suboxone stuff tastes so foul for? It really doesn't make since why they can't add some type of flavoring to go with it if it doesn taste so bad. Seems a little weird to me, but that's probably just my opinion, especially since you would think doctors or whoever makes it would want it to taste sort of good to help the addicts recover from their addiction.

Answered: 2020-01-23 16:53:27

Don't you ever look anything up yourself. It's not hard when you can use the search tool on google. But to answer your question just this once, this suboxone stuff tastes bad because of the odd chemcials they put in it. Someone compared it to diet soda.

Answered: 2020-01-25 05:24:21

I guess it's the suboxone film that tastes bad. The chemicals they put in the stuff is what gives it that foul taste.

Answered: 2020-01-23 23:16:04

Some people says that the taste is foul or bad because of the chemicals they put in the drug. However, most people say it's the suboxone film that tastes bad and prefer to have the tablets instead.

Answered: 2020-01-24 18:06:54

I think it's the chemicals they put in this medicine that makes it this foul when you have it in your mouth.

Answered: 2020-01-24 20:19:07

I think maybe they do it on purpose so people won't want to have it all the time other than to medicate themselves. Maybe that's why a lot of medicine tastes bad. Or like how some people just blame the chemicals they put in the medicine for tasting so bad.

We want to listen to your answers