Login as a User

why is suboxone giving me blinding headaches and slight nausea

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. why is suboxone giving me blinding headaches and slight nausea

Asked: 2019-05-05 23:45:13

I've been on suboxone for two weeks and I'm down and out with horrible headaches and nausea. Does anyone have any idea why?

Answered: 2019-05-06 03:48:22

Headaches and nausea are common side effects associated with opioid withdrawal, and also listed side effects of suboxone. Just monitor your condition and if it worsens consult your doctor.

Answered: 2019-05-06 10:32:06

Suboxone is a fantastic treatment plan for those suffering from opioid withdrawals, but it's not a miracle worker. You're still experiencing some of those opioid withdrawal symptoms, but trust me it's a lot better with suboxone than without. Just do your best to keep going and seek medical attention if your condition worsens.

Answered: 2019-05-07 16:50:31

Drugs get you eventually.

Answered: 2019-05-07 12:38:43

While suboxone does assist with managing opioid withdrawal symptoms, it's still likely that you will experience these symptoms to some effect. I think that's what's happening to you right now. Just do your best to remain calm and keep progressing toward recovery. Your doctor can help you if things get really bad.

Answered: 2019-05-06 08:29:50

Suboxone makes a big difference to those withdrawing from opioids, but it isn't a magic pill. It's likely that you'll still experience some of the opioid withdrawal symptoms, just to a lesser effect. Please talk to your doctor if you feel like your symptoms are getting worse rather than better.

We want to listen to your answers