Login as a User

will suboxone make you sleepy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. will suboxone make you sleepy

Asked: 2019-11-23 22:29:33

I am construction worker that has lived a double life. For years I have been addicted to opiod pain killers. This all began when I hurt my back on the job. It is time to turn my life around and kick the habit. My doctor says that I can take Suboxone to help with recovery. Since I work in a dangerous field, will this drug make me sleepy?

Answered: 2019-11-24 06:53:38

There is chance that the drug could make you sleepy. I might take a few days off work to see how the drug will effect you. That way you can insure your safety and the safety of your co-workers.

Answered: 2019-11-24 23:01:36

There is a warning label on the drug that states do not operate heavy machinery until you know how the drug will effect you. My advice is to take this advice.

Answered: 2019-11-25 13:19:28

This is a story we all can relate to. I commend you for wanting to turn things around. I don’t know much about suboxone, but I do know you can find this information online. Just google it!

Answered: 2019-11-24 00:32:05

It is definitley dangerous to handle construction equipment when you are not at a 100%. Suboxone can make you feel anxious, nervous, or depressed. It does contain an opioid along with naxolone. You may not get the full effect of the opioid, but there is a possibility of you feeling some effect. This means you might feel sleepy.

Answered: 2019-11-24 04:40:17

Some people may feel sleepy as a side effect of the trouble sleeping side effect. Suboxone can cause you to have trouble sleeping. If this happens then you might feel tired and sleepy from not sleeping.

We want to listen to your answers