Login as a User

will suboxone reset my paws

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. will suboxone reset my paws

Asked: 2019-10-29 08:27:31

I'm so sick of my post-acute withdrawal symptoms. They've been so bad that I've relapsed four times. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Would suboxone stop me from having these symptoms?

Answered: 2019-10-30 03:16:42

Suboxone certainly helped me with my PAWS. I was always relapsing just as you said because I couldn't handle those withdrawal symptoms in the long run. When I was on suboxone treatment, I hardly noticed them which is why I'm sober today. I hope you give this treatment method a try as I think it could make a real difference for you.

Answered: 2019-10-29 10:02:35

Suboxone can reset your post-acute withdrawal symptoms and keep them to a minimum. This is a big reason why suboxone is one of the trusted treatment methods for addressing opioid addiction and withdrawal symptoms.

Answered: 2019-10-30 14:14:07

Suboxone blocks other opioids, such as heroin, from having their full effects. That's why suboxone will keep your post-acute withdrawal symptoms under control, and why you should give this treatment program a good try. Speak to your doctor and go from there.

Answered: 2019-10-31 05:10:51

My wife was on suboxone treatment for seven months after she became addicted to heroin. I can't tell you how good this treatment was and how big of a difference it made to our lives. Suboxone helped her overcome those post-acute withdrawal symptoms, and I'm confident it would do the same for you so give it a try. Sobriety and a better life awaits! and a better life awaits!

Answered: 2019-10-29 23:42:55

Get a life, would you?

We want to listen to your answers