Login as a User

would you fill for suboxone and tussionex together

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. would you fill for suboxone and tussionex together

Asked: 2019-02-01 14:06:32

Hello, I was doing some research on suboxone and have come up with some creative questions to help understand more about this suboxone stuff. I want to know if it's possible to fill a prescription for suboxone and tussionex together? Or would that cause a bad interaction between the two drugs?

Answered: 2019-02-02 13:53:40

I don't think your doctor would allow you to fill on both suboxone and tussionex at the same time. However, maybe next time you can look this weird question up yourself.

Answered: 2019-02-02 09:37:23

Your doctor really shouldn't prescribe you both since suboxone is supposed to help you with your addiction. However, the suboxone will probably just not let the tussionex do its job and cause you to be more painfree.

Answered: 2019-02-01 18:38:54

There wouldn't be too bad of a reaction if you took both of them together. Might cause the tussionex not to work right. But normally your doctor would know that and wouldn't prescribe you both.

Answered: 2019-02-01 23:24:48

You wouldn't fill for suboxone and tussionex together. If you did, your doctor would have to monitor you. However, if you did somehow mix the two, there would be a moderate reaction to the two together. Taking suboxone won't make the tussionex work since suboxone might prevent the pain reliever from working properly. You might also experience withdrawal symptoms when you take the suboxone stuff.

Answered: 2019-02-02 11:56:18

I guess your doctor would know that the two would interact when you take them together, so more than likely they wouldn't prescribe them both at the same time. But they wouldn probably monitor your condition if you did.

We want to listen to your answers