Login as a User

does neurontin help with opiate withdrawal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does neurontin help with opiate withdrawal

Asked: 2019-04-30 01:24:28

My younger sister has been battling with opiate addiction for a while now and has finally got help. I want to know as much as I can to help her in any way I can even going to meetings of my own. I wanted to know more about this one stuff called neurontin. I don't know if it's true but someone said it can help with opiate withdrawals. Is that right?

Answered: 2019-05-02 02:06:16

It could help with pain during opiate withdrawal. However, it doesn't effect some people.

Answered: 2019-05-01 22:37:41

Maybe you can look this up on your own next time since it's not too hard to search this online these days. However, to anwer you question, this drug might be able to help reduce pain for some during withdrawal.

Answered: 2019-05-01 20:45:38

Some say this stuff is good at helping to reduce the pain that comes with opiate withdrawal.

Answered: 2019-05-01 04:33:55

Neurontin can possibly help relieve pain that comes with opiate withdrawal. However, some people respond instantly to it's pain relief effects and others don't have any relief. There isn't enough study on this drug to confirm how effective it is with opiate withdrawal.

Answered: 2019-05-01 16:19:42

Like with any drug, this neurontin reacts differently for some people. One person might feel immediate pain relief and another might not notice anything different.

We want to listen to your answers