Login as a User

can weed be laced with suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can weed be laced with suboxone

Asked: 2019-03-28 12:48:01

I was reading about how weed can be laced with stuff like PCP and cocaine, and it got me thinking about the different possibilities of this type of thing. So, I was wondering if weed can be laced with stuff like suboxone? Wouldn't it be good to have it laced with this stuff since it could help with drug addiction or would it make it worse?

Answered: 2019-03-30 00:27:46

I was reading this one website the other day, and it said that if you combine the two, it won't give you the desired effect. It won't make you feel good at all. It will cause someone to have respiratory depression and die. I guess it's because they are both depressants, so it won't be like some people might think.

Answered: 2019-03-29 18:07:28

I don't think weed should be laced with that suboxone stuff. I did hear about it could make a person die if they mixed the two up anyway. But I don't think this is a very appropriate question to ask on here.

Answered: 2019-03-29 23:57:17

Marijuana isn't commonly laced with suboxone. However, if someone were to do it, it would prove to be very bad to use. Since they both act as a depressant, you could go into respiratory depression and death. So, if you think someone has laced weed with suboxone, it isn't wise to use any of it. So, it wouldn't help anyone who has an addiction problem. It will only make things worse.

Answered: 2019-03-29 13:29:12

Well, I don't know much about the whole laced part, but I know the two won't mix well if someone were to lace suboxone in weed. It might cause someone to go into respiratory depression.

Answered: 2019-03-28 15:58:04

Wow, I had to look this up because it was an intriguing question. So, I did find out that using both would make a person go into respiratory depression and could die from it. I don't know much else from that but I guess you shouldn't mix the two to get that high feeling if you want that kind of thing.

We want to listen to your answers