Login as a User

does anyone else get targeted ads for suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does anyone else get targeted ads for suboxone

Asked: 2019-12-22 17:43:36

Hey guys, I got a bit of a random question and I hope you can help me out. I've recently noticed a lot of ads popping up on my screen about suboxone. Is this common? Has anyone else noticed targeted ads? I don't think I need suboxone myself.

Answered: 2019-12-24 18:02:38

Is it possible that you or a friend looked up suboxone or something similar using your device or browser? I'm not sure, I'm no expert, but I would assume that if you've looked up opioid withdrawal or suboxone, that may explain your ads. Everything is connected on the internet now.

Answered: 2019-12-24 11:11:50

What kind of question is that? Who cares?

Answered: 2019-12-24 10:39:47

I bet this is a targeted advertising scheme. God the internet is crazy these days!

Answered: 2019-12-23 14:25:41

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you! I keep noticing these ads for suboxone and I think to myself what is the internet trying to tell me? Maybe you have a friend or family member who needs suboxone. It is one of the preferred treatment methods for opioid addiction after all. But who knows I'm just throwing it out there.

Answered: 2019-12-24 08:16:49

If you or someone else has looked up suboxone or similar subjects before, then that could explain why you're seeing these targeted ads. Perhaps a friend or a family member could benefit from suboxone.

We want to listen to your answers