Login as a User

how does suboxone make you feel

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how does suboxone make you feel

Asked: 2019-10-17 05:37:18

I've been using drugs off and on for a number of years. I want to get clean, but I find it really difficult. A friend of mine got sober through suboxone treatment and I'm wondering how this medication will make me feel if I do go ahead and proceed with treatment. Does anyone have any experience taking suboxone?

Answered: 2019-10-17 14:22:11

Suboxone makes you feel a million times better than you would if you were just trying to quit cold turkey. Suboxone contains burenorphine, which is a partial opioid agonist to block opiate receptors and keep your urges to keep using under control. Suboxone is a depressant so it will slow your system down and provide pain relief you can really appreciate.

Answered: 2019-10-17 15:52:52

I've never taken suboxone myself but my wife has and she felt more calm and comfortable once she had it in her system. I have suboxone to thank for giving me my wife back as this treatment helped her overcome opiate addiction. I'm confident it could help you too as long as you really give it a shot.

Answered: 2019-10-18 10:32:09

I was living on the streets, high on heroin for most of my 20s. I finaly got clean through suboxone treatment, which makes you feel a whole lot better when otherwise those withdrawal symptoms could weigh you down. I hope you'll give suboxone a try as it really allowed me to reclaim my life and start embracing sobriety again.

Answered: 2019-10-19 02:41:50

No, I've never taken suboxone because I don't put my life at risk by doing drugs. Clearly you didn't get that memo.

Answered: 2019-10-17 21:19:42

As a partial opioid agonist, the buprenorphine in suboxone blocks opiate receptors while the other ingredient, naloxone, reverses the effects of opioids. This successful combination has become one of the preferred methods for treating opioid addiction with medication. I sincerely hope this treatment plan works for you.

We want to listen to your answers