Login as a User

how to make suboxone withdrawal easier

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to make suboxone withdrawal easier

Asked: 2020-01-02 00:33:38

Hey people! I was really hoping someone can tell me how someone can experience the suboxone withdrawals a little easier? Is there something they can take? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answered: 2020-01-03 15:01:04

Suboxone doctors should tell you to take antacids, anti-diarrheals, anti-nausea, and over-the-counter painkillers like ibroprophen for the withdrawal symptoms. However, whil some symptoms are serious enough to be monitored by the your doctor, there is some things you can do when you get home. Your doctor will more than likely tell you to exercise regualrly, eat healthy, and drink a lot of water. All of these together can help make the withdrawal symptoms a lot easier than without them.

Answered: 2020-01-02 14:44:23

It's not like you can take suboxone to help with the withdrawals, so this time around it's safer to use anti-nasea medications, over-the-counter pain medications, and other vitamins and stuff like that for the symptoms. However, you can also drink water and exercise to help flush those drugs out of their body.

Answered: 2020-01-02 17:31:14

I don't know how helpful this is but some say that the doctors can give them stuff like antacids and ibprophen to help with the pain and symptoms. And they might also advice the patient to drink a lot of water, eat healthy, and exercise.

Answered: 2020-01-03 09:19:51

I think they might be given ibprophen or anti-nausea medications for the symptoms. The doctors might also tell them to exercise more.

Answered: 2020-01-03 14:26:21

Most people already know what the answer to this question is on here. But to answer it anyway, a patient's doctor might give them antacids and anti-nausea medication for the symptoms. They might also tell them to drink a lot of water to flush it out.

We want to listen to your answers