Login as a User

what pharmacy has the cheapest suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what pharmacy has the cheapest suboxone

Asked: 2019-11-16 13:19:36

I think my husband needs to take suboxone to get over his opioid addiction. Where can I get suboxone for cheap?

Answered: 2019-11-18 12:40:06

I found Suboxone was least expensive at Walgreens, but you have to have a prescription from your doctor. Don't go trying to get suboxone on the side for your husband, as that won't help him at all. You need to do this with a licensed doctor and follow their instructions carefully and very closely.

Answered: 2019-11-16 20:17:52

You need to get suboxone through a prescription from a licensed medical professional. Your husband's doctor needs to be in charge of arranging his prescription, his dosage and his schedule. Please do not overlook this as your husband's success and health depends on him taking suboxone correctly, directly as prescribed.

Answered: 2019-11-18 05:35:21

I think suboxone is pretty inexpensive if you have the right health insurance. I would check on your policy, see how much they would cover of suboxone and then you can look for pharmacies from there.

Answered: 2019-11-18 02:59:52

Suboxone isn't worth even a penny. That medication doesn't help anyone and you shouldn't be even thinking about it.

Answered: 2019-11-17 10:11:00

You can't get suboxone for cheap. I took it for six months and it was quite expensive, but luckily my health insurance took care of most of it. Check with your healthcare provider and you can go from there.

We want to listen to your answers