Login as a User

what pills look like suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what pills look like suboxone

Asked: 2019-09-07 04:23:27

I've found a bunch of pills in my husband's drawer and I have no idea what they are. I'm a bit concerned that they could be suboxone and he could be hiding a secret addiction. What do these pills look like, and are there any other pills that look similar that I could be confusing them with?

Answered: 2019-09-07 14:29:51

I was in a similar situation with my significant other. I found these orange, six-sided pills and I knew they couldn't be anything other than suboxone. She revealed her addiction struggles to me, and once she stopped hiding I was able to help and support her. That's what's most important to me.

Answered: 2019-09-08 12:27:47

It doesn't matter what they look like, all pills are bad pills. Your husband's an addict clearly.

Answered: 2019-09-08 00:05:19

Suboxone pills are orange. I've seen them many times as a nurse. They are also six-sided, which is rather rare so there's not many other things you could confuse them with.

Answered: 2019-09-07 07:12:32

As a doctor with 30 years of experience specializing in addiction, I can confirm that suboxone pills are orange with six sides. If this is what the pills you found look like, then yes, your husband may be taking suboxone.

Answered: 2019-09-08 04:49:54

Suboxone pills have six sides (hexagonal) and are orange in color. I hope you can support your husband in the event that he is struggling with addiction. That support will be so important for him moving forward.

We want to listen to your answers