Login as a User

why would someone be prescribed suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. why would someone be prescribed suboxone

Asked: 2019-06-14 13:37:08

I just found a prescription for Suboxone in my roomates purse. Why are people prescribed Suboxone?

Answered: 2019-06-16 12:25:26

It's common for people to be prescribed Suboxone when they have a drug addiction. It's best to talk to your roomate to find out what's going on rather than assuming the worst.

Answered: 2019-06-15 15:17:28

People don't get prescriptions for Suboxone on paper. If you found a paper script for Suboxone, your roomate is doing something shady and probably trying to get high on it.

Answered: 2019-06-14 21:36:45

Many people use Suboxone to get high. If you know that your roomate doesn't use drugs on a regular basis, they may be trying to get it for someone else.

Answered: 2019-06-14 20:16:17

Suboxone is commonly prescribed to individuals who are battling an addiction to opioids. They use the medication to make recovery easier.

Answered: 2020-07-15 20:27:35

This medicine is prescribed to someone who is dependent on pain medicine or harder drugs. The bigger question should be Why were you in her purse to begin with? Suboxone helps people live a normal, productive life. It does NOT get you high and should be taken as prescribed. This medicine has been life changing, with the combination of counseling, will power, and supportive friends and family. Don't always assume someone taking this drug is on heroine because the majority of people were not. Some people are prescribed pain medication by a doctor and their body gets used to it, causing addiction. I would just keep an eye on your roommate, to make sure you don't see any signs of relapse. Do not judge her or make it hard for her, bc that may cause a relapse. Let her know you are there for her to talk if she ever needs to.

Answered: 2019-06-14 19:43:33

Suboxone is often taken by people who want to stop using pain pills or harder drugs like heroin. The medication makes withdrawal easier and lessens the urge to use.

We want to listen to your answers