Login as a User

will suboxone dissolve in urine

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. will suboxone dissolve in urine

Asked: 2019-12-27 03:37:54

I recently began rehab for my addiction to opioids. This is addiction that has lasted for years and I am ready to get my life back. I began taking suboxone to help with the withdrawal. Currently I am in an outpatient program so I can continue working. I am worried that if my name comes up in a random drug test, the suboxone will be found. I dont want to lose my job. Will suboxone dissolve in urine?

Answered: 2019-12-28 13:02:37

Suboxone is a drug approved for treating opioid addiction. It contains Buprenorphine and naxolone. Naxolone is not detectable in urine but buprenorphine is. Buprenorphine is considered an opioid. If your company screens you the best thing to do is be upfront about your use of this medication. I would have a note from my doctor on hand that shows it was prescribed and I am not abusing this drug. For more information take at look at this site. https://recoveringchampions.com/how-long-does-suboxone-stay-in-your-system/

Answered: 2019-12-28 00:28:12

Of course you will fail a drug test because you are taking a drug that contains opioids.

Answered: 2019-12-28 20:26:18

I commend you for taking the step to getting your life back. It is important that you are able to work and keep a normal life during recovery. You could fail a drug test while using suboxone since it does have an opiate component. Let the screeners know what you are taking before peeing in the cup.

Answered: 2019-12-27 13:36:28

Drug screenings are random at some companies. It may not be a bad idea to talk with your employer. Explain your situation and use of suboxone. This way there are no surprises if you are screened.

Answered: 2019-12-27 08:56:04

Suboxone contains an opioid that can show up in your urine for up to 72 hours. This means that you would fail a drug screening. Talk to your boss. A simple conversation could save you your job.

We want to listen to your answers