Login as a User

anyone reuse their empty suboxone packages

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. anyone reuse their empty suboxone packages

Asked: 2020-01-19 08:13:28

My brother seems to be collecting his empty suboxone packages. It made me wonder why that is since it's a little odd, even for him. So, I was wondering if you guys might think anyone can reuse their empty suboxone packages? I'm a little worried about this so any suggestions would be great.

Answered: 2020-01-21 02:03:48

I guess some people reuse them to get another dose that has a little bit of the suboxone residue on the package. It's pretty easy to look up so why don't you do that next time around.

Answered: 2020-01-19 22:46:25

It is not advisable to reuse empty suboxone packages but some seem to do it anyway. They reuse a bunch of them to get a big enough dose, but this isn't a good idea since you won't really know how much you will need and it's safer to get the appropriate amount from your doctor's prescription.

Answered: 2020-01-20 06:27:44

Some people do reuse their packages, or at least that what it says on some of the forums online. You can't really find it anywhere else online. They use if for getting more out of their suboxone prescription.

Answered: 2020-01-20 20:26:29

I wouldn't advise you to do it but I've read about people trying to reuse it for another dose of suboxone. I don't know if this is a good idea.

Answered: 2020-01-20 01:29:26

I did look this up online to see what you were talking about and it's crazy how some people are reusing them to get another dose or so off of it. It doesn't sound healthy.

Answered: 2021-02-25 05:41:30

My provider does counts for new patients. They call our phones and we have 24 hours to get to the office so they can count our empty wrappers. Each box has their own unique number on the back of the wrappers, so they can tell if wrappers are from a different box to replace the ones that would be missing

Answered: 2021-02-25 05:52:27

My provider counts the strips of new patients or patients that are suspected of using. Every box has has the same numbers on the back of every wrapper, so if a few wrappers have different numbers they have been added from a different box to replace the ones that are missing. Please give people the benefit of the doubt. Doubting people in recovery when they are being honest and truthful often causes invalidating feelings that our efforts are going unnoticed and hopeless about our future, which consequently often triggers us into using. Not everything we do is to get high. This is a controlled substance. If people have a history of abusing opiates, measures need to be put in place to make sure it is being used correctly.

We want to listen to your answers