Login as a User

are suboxone clinics profitable

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. are suboxone clinics profitable

Asked: 2019-11-02 15:57:24

Having a family member who needs help with an opioid addiction is heartbreaking. It is hard to support him want to go to rehab because I feel they are just out to get your money. There is a suboxone clinic near us. Are these clinics profitable?

Answered: 2019-11-03 17:06:56

The answer to this question depends on the clinic. Clinics that have been around for three plus years are probably seeing a profit. New clinics are most likely just trying to pay the bills and employees. My advice is to not let your personal thoughts hinder the recovery of your family member.

Answered: 2019-11-02 23:38:34

Aren't all clinics out to make a profit? Their employees have to get paid don’t they?

Answered: 2019-11-03 13:20:23

Suboxone clinics are much easier to deal with because you only need to visit once a month to receive medication. Unlike methadone clinics where you have to appear every week.

Answered: 2019-11-04 00:22:22

My concern with this question is that it seems your more concerned about the money than your family member. I don’t feel it is fair to say that all clinics are out to make money. If you have questions, visit the suboxone clinic near you. This way you can see first hand what type of care your family member will recieve.

Answered: 2019-11-04 15:56:31

There is a great article I read about suboxone clinics in rural areas. It seems that the majority of opiod addictions are happening in rural places. I would recommend reading this. The link is http://www.ruralsystem.com/2014/03/17/the-business-case-for-opening-a-suboxone-clinic/

We want to listen to your answers