Login as a User

what can I take to help with suboxone withdrawal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what can I take to help with suboxone withdrawal

Asked: 2019-03-11 03:20:28

I have used Suboxone for over three years and I’m about to stop. What do I need to take to help with the worst symptoms of Suboxone withdrawal? Is there are any substance that may help me or should I just stop cold turkey?

Answered: 2019-03-11 21:43:06

Unfortunately, Suboxone is already one of the most popular substances used to control the withdrawal symptoms. You could use other opioids such as methadone or Subutex, but they are stronger than suboxone. The best way to avoid withdrawal would consistently diminish the dosage of Suboxone that you take until it is at the lowest possible level before you stop it. Symptoms of the withdrawal can last up to months. They will be very strong in the first week, but depression can last for a time after you stop, so maybe taking something for the depression can be a good idea.

Answered: 2019-03-13 01:44:00

The truth is that there is no remedy for the withdrawal of something that is already used as a remedy for withdrawal. You’ll simply have to continue taking Suboxone or diminish how much of it you take.

Answered: 2019-03-12 15:02:32

Suboxone is already taken to deal with the withdrawal from other opioids. It can cause some level of dependency if you use it for several years, though, which is one of the downsides of using it. You can diminish how much of it you take, but I don’t know what you could take to alleviate the symptoms.

Answered: 2019-03-11 20:41:51

One of the most long-lasting effects of Suboxone withdrawal is depression. While there is not something that you could take specifically for the Suboxone withdrawal, you can use medicine to deal with the depression.

Answered: 2019-03-11 11:00:57

This is why I never took Suboxone when I stopped. It doesn’t really make sense to get addicted to something in order to get better from other addiction, right?

We want to listen to your answers