Login as a User

do suboxone doctors drug test for aderall

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. do suboxone doctors drug test for aderall

Asked: 2019-10-15 18:41:14

I was wondering if anyone on here know if suboxone doctors drug test for adderall? My sister is has ADHD, so I wondered if when she takes the adderall, it will get her kicked off the treatment or something.

Answered: 2019-10-16 01:47:17

Suboxone doctors will drug test you with each appointment you make. Therefore, they will see when someone is taking something like adderall when they aren't supposed to be taking it with their addiction treatment.

Answered: 2019-10-16 07:43:34

The doctors probably won't drug test for adderall but they will drug test her for everything with each visit. They got to make sure she isn't taking other medications that she isn't prescribed, otherwise, she will have to start all over with her treatment.

Answered: 2019-10-16 08:33:38

She will probably be drug tested anyway and that's when they will see if she took any or not. If she did, she might have to go to a more intensive facility if she can't stop taking Adderall.

Answered: 2019-10-17 00:12:50

Why would you ask a question like this. It's a simple question since they will drug test her. I don't think they will just for adderall though. Probably all drugs.

Answered: 2019-10-16 09:16:40

They might not drug test you for adderall specifically, but they will drug test you to see what other drugs you might be taking to see if you are still in recovery. If you are taking other drugs, they will know since they will drug test you each time you come in.

We want to listen to your answers