Login as a User

has anyone gotten suboxone from an emergency room

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. has anyone gotten suboxone from an emergency room

Asked: 2020-01-01 04:26:30

I'm really worried about my brother. He has an addiction to opiates since his injury at work happened. I can't convince him that he needs help with his addiction to them. However, I'm worried that he will overdose or something when noone is around. So, I was wondering if anyone has gotten suboxone from an emergency room? I don't know if it will get that far but I know this stuff is good with treating addiction and I think it might be the only way he will get help he needs anyway.

Answered: 2020-01-01 19:51:18

I did read this cool article on how some doctors and staff people in Massachusetts are allowed to prescribe suboxone to certain people. This is probably due to so many people getting addicted to opioids.

Answered: 2020-01-03 02:13:07

They are able to do it in some hospitals in Massacheusetts, but I don't think other hospitals are allowed right now. But you might want to let your brother deal with this on his own. Can't force him.

Answered: 2020-01-01 06:51:35

I think some staff members in some Massachusetts hospitals are able to figure out a way to prescribe some suboxone to drug addicts that need it. However, they need to get permission and stuff like that for them to do it. But they also tell the patients to get more at another rehab or place nearby that's better suited for that kind of thing.

Answered: 2020-01-01 23:18:25

In Massachusetts, staff at some hospitals are mandated to give medication like Suboxone to those who are suffering from drug addiction. They are given guidelines on how they are able to get permission to give these prescriptions out and who to give them to. However, they will also try to get the patient to get more medicine from somewhere outside the hospital so each patient is given the chance to recover from their addiction more than those who aren't able to get suboxone from emergency rooms.

Answered: 2020-01-01 15:33:00

I can't believe you asked this question. Who wants to get suboxone from an ER? But if people do, I guess Massachusetts is the place to go since they recently have started giving it out to some patients that need it.

We want to listen to your answers