Login as a User

how long should you stay on suboxone maintenance

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how long should you stay on suboxone maintenance

Asked: 2020-01-03 07:07:37

A friend of mine is going through a suboxone treatment for his OxyContin addiction. So, I was hoping someone knew how long someone should stay on suboxone maintenance?

Answered: 2020-01-04 07:58:21

I don't know how long I would be on this suboxone maintenance since I'd be afraid of becoming addicted to it. However, I read about how some can stay on it for years without stopping. I guess there's no recommended limit to it.

Answered: 2020-01-04 15:12:00

Some people might abuse it so it might not be for everyone, but I do know some people can be on it indefinitely if it works for them. There isn't a limit to how long you have to stay on it.

Answered: 2020-01-04 04:02:11

There isn't a limit to how long a patient will stay on suboxone maintenance. If the doctor agrees to continue the treatment, a person can be on it indefinitely as long as the patient is benefiting from the suboxone. However, someone should still go through therapy and other treatments and not rely on suboxone alone to help them recover from their addiction.

Answered: 2020-01-04 21:14:01

Hello, I heard about suboxone maintenance a few months ago. I remember some people can be on it indefinitely if they aren't abusing it.

Answered: 2020-01-03 17:33:51

I don't think there's a limit to how long a person can stay on it.

We want to listen to your answers