Login as a User

will suboxone melt in the heat

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. will suboxone melt in the heat

Asked: 2019-10-14 14:31:58

I recently started a new job. I am not sure about taking my suboxone into work. If someone finds it what will they think of me. For now, I thought I could leave it in my car so I can take it as scheduled while I am at work. My concern is the heat. Will suboxone melt in the heat?

Answered: 2019-10-15 23:55:07

Suboxone strips or tablets are pretty stable. They can be effected by heat or cold though. Humidity is also hard on this medication. Your tablets or film can become sticky or crumbly which makes taking them kinds hard. My advice is to put your meds in your purse or in a locker each day. This way their is a controlled environment that will keep them safe and easy to use.

Answered: 2019-10-16 09:58:41

Congrats on the new job! Im sure your excitement is great but I can understand your concern. Suboxone comes in tablets or strips. Not sure which one you are using, but either way, I would not leave them in the car. It is best to keep all medications in a cool and dry place.

Answered: 2019-10-14 22:54:33

Don’t worry about what others will think of you. If they are going through your personal belongings then they are scum anyway. You do you and don’t let anyone take you down.

Answered: 2019-10-16 08:36:16

Heat is never good for medications, but some it bothers worse than others. I recently read an article about storing suboxone and found it really good. The link is http://www.helpmegetoffdrugs.com/storage. It says that suboxone can become sticky or crumbly when stored unproperly. It also gives a great tip about using silica packets to keep humidity from harming your medication. Take a moment and read it. I know it will be helpful to you.

Answered: 2019-10-16 05:54:55

Suboxone will not melt in the heat. It can become yucky to handle and take. Just take it with you.

Answered: 2021-08-31 02:40:47

I left my subs in my car I. A dark locked space but it did get very hot , idk the severity of the heat they were not sticky or melted but I tested negative for subs even though I had been taking a lot some seem to work others not so much PLEASE ANY FEED BAVK DID I LOOSE 90 strips to the heat rise in Chicago last few weeks ??

Answered: 2021-08-31 02:40:47

I left my subs in my car I. A dark locked space but it did get very hot , idk the severity of the heat they were not sticky or melted but I tested negative for subs even though I had been taking a lot some seem to work others not so much PLEASE ANY FEED BAVK DID I LOOSE 90 strips to the heat rise in Chicago last few weeks ??

We want to listen to your answers