Login as a User

how many mg of suboxone to stop withdrawal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how many mg of suboxone to stop withdrawal

Asked: 2019-04-10 01:37:38

Does anyone know how many millograms it takes of suboxone to stop withdrawal symptoms? I fear my husbnad might be taking too much, but I might be worrying for nothing.

Answered: 2019-04-10 14:56:20

I want to say that it only takes 8mg since this is what the doctor's usually prescribe the first day unless the withdrawal symptoms are still there then they might give someone more.

Answered: 2019-04-12 01:03:08

Every person is different so it might take more or less, but it's usually about 8mg before the withdrawal symptoms start to stop on that first day of treatment.

Answered: 2019-04-11 22:01:44

Your husband's doctor should be prescribing about 8mg to stop withdrawal symptoms. But it's not always that simple since everybody reacts differently to drugs.

Answered: 2019-04-10 10:33:58

A doctor usually gives the patient 8mg the first day of treatment and it should stop the withdrawal symptoms. However, you should have asked your husband or his doctor for these answers. No one knows if he's taking too much unless it's him or his doctor.

Answered: 2019-04-10 07:53:30

The first day of treatment, your husband's doctor should have watched over his progress of a total of 8mg of Suboxone. It should stop withdrawal symptoms, but sometimes a doctor will give more if there are still lingering withdrawal symptoms. However, a doctor usually gives them a little at a time on the first day to induce each patient to the treatment as smoothly as possible. Each doctor might prescribe differently based on each patient's medical history.

We want to listen to your answers