Login as a User

how to proceed with suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to proceed with suboxone

Asked: 2019-03-19 23:11:16

Can someone on here help me out for a minute? I need to learn a lot about this drug addiction and treatment stuff. My youngest is having trouble and we are trying to get her into a good treatment center. But I want to learn a lot more about what type of treatmetn she might need and stuff. I learned about suboxone is good for opioid addiction, so I was wondering how she would proceed with this kind of stuff? Like how long would she need to take it and such? Thanks!

Answered: 2019-03-20 22:05:44

You can get suboxone from your doctor, probably when you go to a detox center or rehab. They can monitor your situation and see how long you need to be on the medication. However, some people are on it a lot longer than others. Some even could be on it long-term like 6 to 12 months. But some are on it longer, just depends.

Answered: 2019-03-20 17:53:18

You should be prescribed suboxone by your doctor. They will know if it is good for you medical situation or not. Then, you can further your treatment in rehab or outside it by taking it after detox. You and your doctor can figure out when you want to taper off of the drug or how long you should be on it. it could be like 6 to 12 months or more.

Answered: 2019-03-20 13:43:54

I guess some people need help with their addiction treatment more than others. Suboxone is a good medication treatment, espeically when you are addicted to opioids. This stuff can help with withdrawal symptoms and stuff. You can also be on it to help with cravings and relapse prevention. So, some are on it like 6 to 12 months. However, some are on it longer.

Answered: 2019-03-21 04:24:44

Some people are given suboxone when they are in detox. If you are in an outpatient or inpatient treatment program, your doctor might still have you on it for a while. It depends on how long they think you need to be on it. So, this could be like 6 to 12 months of being on it. However, you can find all this type of information on the web somewhere.

Answered: 2019-03-20 08:14:42

When you get help with addiction at a rehab center, your doctor might prescribe you suboxone if they think you need it. It will help with the withdrawal symptoms during detox and help with cravings as well. However, you doctor can monitor your progress and see how long you need to be on the medication. It could be anywhere from 6 months to a year or longer that your doctor will want you on it. However, everyone is different and a lot of factors play a role in how long you need to be on it.

We want to listen to your answers