Login as a User

suboxone covered under workman's comp

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. suboxone covered under workman's comp

Asked: 2019-11-21 09:36:39

Anyone know anything about workman's comp? Or suboxone? I have a younger brother who has a situation that I think he might need help with. He got injured at work and he got hooked on the pain pills the doctors prescribed him. Now, he's trying to get the help he needs with a doctor who says he should be on this suboxone stuff. i don't know much about this stuff but I was wondering if it's covered under the workman's comp since it. It did lead him to using because of the pain pills he got for the injury so i'm just trying to see if he is able to pay for this new treatment that will help him stay sober even though he is still in pain.

Answered: 2019-11-23 04:50:28

I guess if there is enough evidence, your workman's comp might be able to cover it. But that doesn't mean they will right away. Might take time.

Answered: 2019-11-22 11:34:06

Some workman's comp might fight on if the cause was from the injury or they might use other evidence to show otherwise.

Answered: 2019-11-22 00:11:59

If your brother's addiction happened after his injury, they might be ablet to cover the cost of suboxone.

Answered: 2019-11-21 10:41:20

You will probably have to consider the state you live, in but if your brother go injured at work and then got addicted to his painkillers, he could get workman's comp to cover it since the injury caused the addiction. However, not all workman's comp will make it easy. They might fight against it, so it can be your choice to see it through.

Answered: 2019-11-22 02:15:58

They say that they have to cover it since it cause his addiction to happen because of the injury from work. So, some might have to.

We want to listen to your answers