Login as a User

does ritalin help with opiate withdrawal

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. does ritalin help with opiate withdrawal

Asked: 2019-07-22 08:02:29

I haven't really helped my brother out before with his opiate addiction since I was away at college. I want to help but I don't know much about it. So, I wanted to learn more to help him figure out a good rehab program. Does anyone know if ritalin can help with opiate withdrawal?

Answered: 2019-07-22 19:44:57

I read online that it can be good for cocaine addicts since it helps them reconnect parts of their brain that cocaine addiction messed up.

Answered: 2019-07-24 08:43:32

I don't know about opiate withdrawal, but ritalin has shown potential in helping people with cocaine addiction. One study showed evidence that it helped improve connectivity in the areas of the brain that regulate self-control and emotions. This kind of connection is disrupted in people's brains who are addicted to cocaine.

Answered: 2019-07-23 13:35:09

I think it can help people who have a cocaine addiction. There has been evidence that shows it can help improve connectivity in the areas of the brain that controls stuff like self-control and emotions. This is excellent news for people who are addicted to cocaine.

Answered: 2019-07-24 08:34:57

You should probably look this kind of question up yourself next time, but I would say that it hasn't shown any proof of helping opiate withdrawal specifically. However, I heard those with cocaine addiciton might benefit from it.

Answered: 2019-07-22 19:21:12

It's supposed to good for improving brain function in people with cocaine addiction, so I'd say it's better than helping opiate withdrawals.

We want to listen to your answers