Login as a User

how can I save money on suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how can I save money on suboxone

Asked: 2019-05-15 06:14:56

I just don't have the money to be spending on drugs, not after opioid addiction stole everything from me. I need to take suboxone but I can't spend very much on it. How do I save money and get it for cheap?

Answered: 2019-05-16 04:30:24

I understand that you have concerns about money, but suboxone could save your life and that's a price you're hopefully willing to pay. Consult your doctor about your current financial issues and they should be able to point you in the direction of some resources that could help.

Answered: 2019-05-16 01:19:58

Saving money on suboxone is best achieved by taking the pills only as your doctor prescribes. They will set you up with a treatment plan that works with your health insurance and doesn't go overboard. Please share with your doctor how you're feeling about this and they can further help you.

Answered: 2019-05-16 19:30:43

Drugs aren't cheap, they cost you your life.

Answered: 2019-05-15 11:57:36

Suboxone isn't meant to be cheap, it's a life-saving drug after all. Have you looked into your health insurance? Check how much it would be with your cover, consult your doctor and go from there. That's what I did and it all worked out fine.

Answered: 2019-05-15 07:20:16

I feel you! My budget was so tight and I didn't think I could afford suboxone, but I talked to my doctor about my options and they helped me work it out with my insurance. I would try that before you hit the streets looking for suboxone.

We want to listen to your answers