Login as a User

will tramadol work with suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. will tramadol work with suboxone

Asked: 2019-11-11 18:35:36

My mom deals with pain everyday. For a while now she has been taking tramadol to relieve the pain along with other drugs. She has decided to enter a rehab facility to help get clean of her addiction but I am afraid for her to take suboxone with tramadol. Will this be ok?

Answered: 2019-11-13 09:03:58

If your mother is taking tramadol, then her addiction could be hindered if she used these drugs together. Not a good idea!

Answered: 2019-11-11 21:45:55

Tramadol is a opioid that treats mild to moderate pain. It can be addictive. Suboxone is used to treat patients experiencing withdrawal symptons from opioid use. If they are taken together, it could be a dangerous mix. The tramadol is not going to have the same effect due to the naxolone in suboxone. I would avoid this mixture. More info can be found at https://fightaddictionnow.org/blog/suboxone-and-tramadol/.

Answered: 2019-11-12 02:40:06

Tramadol is an addictive drug. Suboxone is used to help kick the addiction. Your mother or yourself should talk with the doctor about this.

Answered: 2019-11-12 22:11:51

Suboxone contains naxolone. When naxolone is sold indpendently, it is called Narcan. This ingredient blocks the opiate from reaching the right receptors.

Answered: 2019-11-13 06:00:38

There is no reason to be scared. If your mom has entered a rehab facility then there are qualified people to care for her. She should be kept comfortable.

We want to listen to your answers