Login as a User

is 16 mg of suboxone a lot

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. is 16 mg of suboxone a lot

Asked: 2020-01-18 15:21:44

Do you think 16 mg of this suboxone stuff is a lot for someone to take? I'm trying to figure out what the best option is for my wife and I really don't understand some of this medical jargon that her doctor are talking about. Please help me understand if this seems like a lot to you.

Answered: 2020-01-18 20:40:12

I have researched this kind of stuff before. I think that some people can have as much as 12 to 16 mg or more a day of this type of medication when it comes to treating any addictions. I guess it really depends on what the doctor thinks is best when it comes to the patient's recovery.

Answered: 2020-01-19 20:40:59

I'm sure that 16 mg of this suboxone stuff isn't too much for the whole day. A doctor who is giving the treatment might even give their patient more than that if it's safe and needed. However, they should always monitor them and stuff like that when they are taking suboxone.

Answered: 2020-01-19 09:04:27

It really depends on when she is getting the suboxone. For example, she should might be getting doses as high as 12 to 16 mg a day. Sometimes people get more than that, but I would be more concerned if they did 16 mg all at once since her doctors should separate the doses throughout the day.

Answered: 2020-01-19 08:49:56

Did you ever talk about this with your wife or doctor. I'm sure they will know more about it than anyone else. However, if you did decide to look it up, it would say that some people can take 16 mg on a daily basis, probably not in one dose though.

Answered: 2020-01-19 14:56:15

I'm sorry to hear about your wife. I did some digging last night on my laptop since I didn't have anything else to do. I found out that 16 mg isn't too much for a daily dose. Some doctors might even prescribe more than that for some patients that will need it.

We want to listen to your answers