Login as a User

is belbuca a controlled substance

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. is belbuca a controlled substance

Asked: 2019-11-03 12:56:05

Hello! I suffer from chronic pain and my friend has recently told me to start using belbuca. He said that he could get it for me and that it would be a good way to relieve the pain. Is belbuca a controlled substance, though? I don’t really want to use anything that will end up harming me in the long term.

Answered: 2019-11-05 06:24:36

Belbuca, also known as Buprenorphine, is considered a controlled drug. It’s approved for pain management, but it is derivative from opium, just like morphine is. If you use it without any restrains, you might get addicted, despite it having a very low addiction chance.

Answered: 2019-11-03 16:34:49

Yeah, it’s a controlled substance. You can use it to treat chronic pains, but if your doctor has not prescribed it, maybe it’s not a great idea to use it. You can’t simply get it easily, too, you can only buy it with a prescription at drug stores.

Answered: 2019-11-04 02:58:46

Never use belbuca without getting a proper prescription. AS far as I know, the DEA defines belbuca as a schedules 3 controlled substance. The FDA has approved it for use, so it’s not really dangerous if you know what you are doing, but you may end up getting addicted if you simply use it all the time. Tell your friend that it can be harmful to use it freely and that he should not offer it to people if he is not a doctor.

Answered: 2019-11-05 03:30:08

Is your friend a drug dealer!?? Can he get me some drugs? Just kidding. Belbuca is not that easy to get! This stuff is like drugs, so don’t get all mixed up with this kind of thing…

Answered: 2019-11-04 12:59:27

I work at a pharmacy and I can attest that yes, Belbuca, also known as Buprenorphine, is a controlled substance. This drug is an opioid, meaning that it derives from opium, a highly addictive substance which is also the basis of illegal drugs such as heroin and very strong ones like morphine. The DEA defines it as a Schedules III controlled substance, which explains that it has a low to medium potential for abuse and addiction. In fact, Belbuca is used sometimes by people who trying to get better from addiction, as it is not very addictive, but you should always follow the official guidelines to use with safety.

We want to listen to your answers