Login as a User

is zubsolv as good as suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. is zubsolv as good as suboxone

Asked: 2019-03-20 02:51:06

I have used Suboxone in the last two years and now I’m about to change to Zubsolv. Why? Because it’s cheaper where I live and I have to pay for it. What worries me, though, is the new cheap medicine won’t be as effective as Suboxone was. I used it all this time and never had any issues. Is Zubsolv as good as Suboxone or not?

Answered: 2019-03-20 08:30:09

I switched between the two years ago and I felt basically no difference. They are almost the same thing. If you notice any specific problem, though, the best idea is to switch back. This should not happen, but there is a very small chance that it may.

Answered: 2019-03-22 00:41:50

I can say that they are about the same thing. They taste different and Suboxone is generally sold in film, not tablets, but the effect is pretty similar. Unless you have any kind of allergy, they are both good to go.

Answered: 2019-03-21 20:31:23

They are almost the same thing. Both of them are composed of 80% of buprenorphine and 20% naloxone. Zubsolv has a higher bioavailability, which often means that it’s easier to absorb it by the body, but the changes are not so significant. You can use either and you will get roughly the same results. The main difference, really, is that you will find different dosages of the product. Suboxone can be bought in versions that contain 8/2mg or 2/0.5mg of the substances, while Zubsolv has four options, 1.4/0.36, 5.7/1.4, 8.6/2.1 and 11.4/2.9. Medically, there is no evidence that any of them is more effective.

Answered: 2019-03-21 14:46:22

If they are both made of the same thing, so they are obviously the same thing. It’s like when people are afraid to buy generic medicine and spend a lot of money buying brand-name drugs instead. It’s simply a bad move.

Answered: 2019-03-20 18:31:17

Yes, Zubsolv is as good as Suboxone. Some people may affirm that they are not, but they are almost the same thing. The active principles are the same, they are made of buprenorphine and naloxone, which constitutes an effective opioid blocker.

We want to listen to your answers