Login as a User

what happens if you take suboxone and percocet

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what happens if you take suboxone and percocet

Asked: 2019-02-15 04:54:25

I've been abusing percocet but I want to take suboxone to try and help me get off this. Can I take them both at the same time?

Answered: 2019-02-15 13:38:17

I learned the hard way that it's not a good idea to take suboxone and percocet at the same time. I did that and I went into severe respiratory distress and I almost died. I learned my lesson and I hope you protect yourself and don't make the same mistake I did.

Answered: 2019-02-17 05:17:29

It's not a good idea to take Percocet and suboxone at the same time, because when these drugs are both present in the central nervous system they can cause respiratory distress and coma. You don't want to put yourself at risk of such serious side effects, so I would ask your doctor about your treatment options.

Answered: 2019-02-17 05:47:15

I would highly recommend you NOT take these two medications at the same time. When Percocet is combined with other depressants like buprenorphine, there can be severe side effects such as respiratory distress, coma or death. Please do not take these risks lightly and consult your doctor for further information.

Answered: 2019-02-15 13:29:34

Don't take these two medications at the same time. My son did that and he wound up dead. You need to think twice about what these medications are doing to your brain and body.

Answered: 2019-02-16 01:14:12

Nothing good will happen, that's for sure. What part of all medications are poision don't you understand?

We want to listen to your answers