Login as a User

what is the half life of suboxone

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. what is the half life of suboxone

Asked: 2019-06-04 23:31:24

My brother is addicted to heroin. A few people have recommended suboxone treatment for my brother. I'm curious what the half-life is of this medication so I can get a better idea of what his treatment may be. Does anyone know?

Answered: 2019-06-05 06:20:22

Suboxone has saved thousands of lives in recent decades and it could help you brother tremendously. What needs to happen now is you need to ask a medical professional some more questions and figure out how to get your brother in treatment. The half-life is 37 hours but the doctors can expand on that for you.

Answered: 2019-06-06 08:29:42

I've heard that suboxone has a half life close to 40 hours. I can't quite remember but I did the treatment three years ago and it worked really well for me. I've been sober and happy ever since so there's hope for your brother.

Answered: 2019-06-06 11:25:23

Save your brother, don't make him go on suboxone. It's not worth it.

Answered: 2019-06-06 14:25:00

The half-life of buprenorphine is 37 hours, and this is the main ingredient in suboxone. As a long-acting opiate, buprenorphine takes a relatively long time to leave the body. Keep this in mind moving forward for your brother's treatment and beyond.

Answered: 2019-06-05 10:49:53

Suboxone treatment saved my brother and it would be great for your sibling, in my opinion. I believe the half-life is something quite long like 37 hours or something. A doctor could answer more questions you may have about this.

We want to listen to your answers