Login as a User

can dea track suboxone numbers

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can dea track suboxone numbers

Asked: 2019-12-11 08:33:26

Can anyone tell me if the DEA can track suboxone numbers? I'm confused as to how this works. Any comments on this would be great.

Answered: 2019-12-13 03:59:30

This is a weird question, but I'll answer it anyway. The DEA can supposedly see how many the doctor prescribes their patients when they inspect and stuff like that. So, I guess if they really had to they could.

Answered: 2019-12-11 22:10:43

Hey, I guess the DEA can track suboxone numbers from the doctor. So, I guess if the DEA is able to get the right permissions, they can figure out how much the doctor prescribed to a particular patient they had. That's probably the only way.

Answered: 2019-12-12 05:46:11

The DEA does inspect and audit doctors who prescribe and have suboxone on hand to give to their patients. The doctors have to keep concise records on those they give suboxone to. However, the DEA shouldn't have to look at individual patient records if everything is in order. So, the DEA can track the number of suboxone the doctor prescribes since they need to be inspected and audited every so often.

Answered: 2019-12-12 23:29:44

The doctor that prescribes the suboxone needs to have inspections and audits done by the DEA. It's the law and stuff so that the doctor isn't over or underprescribing this stuff to their patients. Everything in their logs and stuff has to be right.

Answered: 2019-12-12 05:26:59

I know the DEA has to figure out if the doctors who prescribe and give this stuff to their patients have everything in order. They have to check and stuff like that during inspections and audits. I guess they can see how much suboxone the doctor is giving out but usually they don't look at particular patient records.

Answered: 2021-07-23 17:53:07

I dont think anyone even answered your question I would assume the pharmacy would know what numbers went to who so if they really dug into it I'd say yeah they could trace the numbers back to a certain person if need be.

We want to listen to your answers