Login as a User

can suboxone cause cancer

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. can suboxone cause cancer

Asked: 2019-06-23 15:56:12

After years of being addicted to opiates, I began recovery and can now say I am clean. It is a wonderful to wake up each day and not worry about where my pills where coming from. I want to keep this happy feeling but worry about getting older and the effects of suboxone. I used this drug to help me recover, but is it going to cause me to have cancer?

Answered: 2019-06-25 02:12:10

I cant answer your question because I am not a doctor. I would like to say that the fact you have overcome addiction is something to celebrate. Cancer could be around the corner for any of us.

Answered: 2019-06-23 22:22:49

According to my personal research I have not found much information about suboxone causing cancer. There is quite a bit about how suboxone and other opiods can effect cancer cells that are already present.

Answered: 2019-06-25 01:09:46

There has been lots of studies on this topic. What they all seem to say is that opioids can cause cancer cells to grow faster and tumors can spread at a higher rate. This leads doctors to look at how they manage pain in cancer patients.

Answered: 2019-06-25 10:30:37

I think that there are more things in your life that might cause cancer than suboxone. It seems that everything has a possibility of causing cancer.

Answered: 2019-06-25 06:16:43

Cancer is word that has become to common in our world today. Unfortunatley it seems that there isnt anything that doesn’t have a risk of causing cancer. To answer your question, I guess its possible but not really sure.

We want to listen to your answers