Login as a User

how to take buprenorphine hyrochloride

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Suboxone
  4. >
  5. how to take buprenorphine hyrochloride

Asked: 2019-03-23 07:30:05

I've been told I'm going to be put on buprenorphine hyrochloride. Does anyone have any tips on taking this medication?

Answered: 2019-03-25 04:22:40

It takes a fair while for the tablets to dissolve, but you have to just remain patient and let the medication work its magic. Whatever you do, don't try to swallow or chew on the tablets. Not only will it live a gross taste in your mouth but it also will make it difficult for the medication to work properly.

Answered: 2019-03-24 08:19:02

Just listen to your doctor and you'll be fine. The key is don't swallow or chew the tablets, just let them dissolve completely and the medication will work the way it's supposed to.

Answered: 2019-03-25 06:10:45

Here's a tip: don't take it. Medication is horrible for your health.

Answered: 2019-03-23 15:11:13

I've heard you should never swallow or chew the tablets. You need to wait for them to dissolve in your mouth so that the buprenorphine hyrochloride can work properly. Best of luck to you in your treatment, hopefully you can get sober!

Answered: 2019-03-23 23:07:21

You must use this medication as directed by your doctor. Typically this is once daily, but it may depend on your individual case and therefore you need to check with your doctor. Place the buprenorphine hyrochloride under your tongue and let it dissolve completely without swallowing or chewing. This will get you the best results with this medication.

We want to listen to your answers